Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Re: Tabaluga's

Hey @Bill16 

Busy day here - psychologist this morning, chat with DES just after lunch then psychiatrist this afternoon. Enough for one day!

What have you been up to?

@StuF hey StuF, well done re busy successful day. Enjoy the evening 

Here is my beautiful little cat. Would you know what type of cat he is and how old he is @TAB? He likes coming indoors now. He went outside again for awhile and here is a picture I just took

Soleil.jpg

Thanks @Meowmy 

I'm glad your bible reading helped before. Have a great night

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@SmilingGecko domestic shorthair, I reckon maybe 14-15 years old just by the photo. What a cutie!!

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay @SmilingGecko 

TAB
Senior Contributor

best have felt all day @Meowmy  thanks, hope you are okay. wasted day tho. think maybe dehydrated poss constipated as well, funny feeling in gut few times

@TAB hey tabby, day not wasted that you have overcome difficulty. Hope water can help you to feel better. Take care. Going to a meeting for a friend. Hope to catch you before the night.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I guess so, thanks @Meowmy 

@Jynx yes hes very expressive, likes jumping on you and furniture. Hes really affectionate too.  I don't know how long hes been in the wild but hes got really well honed survival instincts as well as being highly alert. Leaves being blown in the wind any noise gets him ready to act. Likes scratching. It will be a good low maintenance cat. They don't seem to get diseases unless they are overfed.  I like the fact theyre independent and good around humans. Possibly needs claws trimmed. i wonder if hes had a previous owner as he was unfamiliar around lighting in homes and places in general. Hes not feral like some of these spooked cats you see at the RSPCA