Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Thank you for sharing you are safe @Captain24 

I am glad to hear you enjoyed Irish dancing. 

Is there anything you can have tried before that has helped you to sleep, a cuppa maybe?

We are here with you

Hi @NatureLover @Snowie 

I hope you both have a reasonable day today. 

Im booked in to hospital to do Stage 2 of my treatment in August. It was just confirmed but not the exact dates. I won’t know them for a while. 

I have manage to clean the stuff off the kitchen benches, I haven’t cleaned them though and turn the dishwasher on. That’s a massive accomplishment after the last few days. 

@Captain24 hoping you got some sleep last night hon.

I am glad you enjoyed the show. Sounds like it was a really good night. Hopefully it got your mind of things even for awhile.

Thats good that you are booked in for August.

It was a good night @Snowie.

I didn’t sleep real well and I’m feeling it today. 

The part of the house that mum see’s looks respectable, the rest of the house doesn’t.

I’ve been to the Anzac service and I’m about to go grocery shopping for work tomorrow. I don’t want to as I’ve already been overwhelmed with people and the supermarket is going to be busy. I don't want to people anymore. 

It’s funny to think I’ve booked in to go again when I fought so hard not to go in the first place! 

@Captain24 Glad it was a good night.

Well done for getting to the Anzac service. Thats more than most of us. Just watching the Gallipoli Service on tv now.

Maybe the supermarket won't be too busy. I got everything I needed yesterday so I could avoid the place today. Maybe others thought this way too.

With some of my hospital visits, I wouldn't say I looked forward to them, but I knew I needed it. It's a funny feeling when we are counting down to when we go in again.

I’d be in trouble if I didn’t go @Snowie. But I always want to anyway. I do it to pay respect to my uncle that made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. 

There’s a line up of people at the foor

of the supermarket. I forgot it doesn’t open until 1. Mayne I can get in and out without anyone seeing me. 

How is your day going? 

We used to take the kids @Captain24 I think it is important that they know what Anzac day is about. D still goes with the SES and volunteers.

Just get in and get out as quickly as possible!! That's always my goal.

Day is going ok, just a quiet one. Will watch the footy later today.

Things have turned south really quickly. 

You safe @Captain24 ?

Trying @Bow 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance