Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not so happy....

@The-red-centaur 

Like 'Hi all, for my bday present I would like Sleep. You can all go.'

😅

Nope. 

Just nope. 

They admitted me. I'll be spending my bday inpatient again. 

Fck life. 

Hi @The-red-centaur 

I am so sorry to hear that. I understand your birthday is very difficult for you, and hearing about getting admitted must be so disappointing.

We're all here for you ❤️

Maybe we can think of some ways that will help bring you some comfort? Anything you can do to look after yourself? 

So sorry to hear, @The-red-centaur  😢

@The-red-centaur I am sorry this happened to you and your thoughts and feelings are valid and heard. 

You have the power over things you can control in your life even if you don't feel it or see it currently. Taking those things back again can be a positive step on your journey to healing. They don't have to be big things, take small steps with support.

You have the power to choose to celebrate your birthday or not. In time you may choose to pick a different date and see your birthday is again a day to celebrate you, and you alone as a person in this world and your life with hope.

The power to have your own thoughts and feelings.

The power to make your own decisions.

The power to say and reach out for help.

The power to feel a range of different emotions and that is ok.

The power to take back your life and rebuild the best you again.

The power to grieve the person you were and the life you had before.

The power to take back your right's over your own body.

The power to understand you are not responsible for the actions of others and the decisions they made/make.

The power to understand that each person's journey is different but you are not alone.

The power to realise you may take a small step forward but you may also take steps backwards in your journey and have to restart again and that is ok too.

@HelloKitty1981 @NatureLover @Captain24 @Jynx @lavenderhaze 

Thanks everyone for the input. I've been too overwhelmed to reply, sorry. 

I woke up early this morning. No joy or excitement there, more like dread. Mum expects answers why I'm here and not with them down south. I am all over the place. My DID and autistic toca are really bad. I just can't deal with myself. I feel out of control and swept away by way too many alters fighting to be in front. 

I'm scared. 

So sorry to hear  @The-red-centaur  😥

Is it your birthday today? 

Happy birthday @The-red-centaur ! 

I know it's not very happy, but I hope it's a better day than you expect. Do the hospital staff know it's your birthday? 

Hi @The-red-centaur, happy birthday, sending you lots of hugs today. ❤️

I know it's a challenging time and not what you were expecting.

Has the hospital staff been supportive? Can you talk to someone over there about how you've been feeling?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance