Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: What to do

Hi @Eden1919 , I'm not too sure what to say but I just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm thinking of you. I hope you're okay, take care

@Former-Member @Calmblueocean @Former-Member  thanks everyone, I just got out of the hospital today and frankly i dont feel any better all i feel is that it is better to just shut up and that there is no point even trying. they asked before they discharged me why i was being so quiet, i didnt answer but what is the point of talking when no one will listen anyway. i tried telling them but they just keep ignoring everything no one can help anyway i tried so hard but they just said we cant help come back if you become unsafe again, i told them i felt the same as before i was taken to the hospital in the first place. no one ever listens and i know i am good at hiding things but i cant i just i am so tired and so fed up everywhere i turn no one will listen i cant see my psychiatrist for another 3 weeks and i am supposed to be meeting a new psychologist soon but what is the point i am so exhausted. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eden1919 I'm so sorry, please stay safe and take care of yourself, I understand that's easier said than done though. Thinking of you, wish I could help

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eden1919 , while I am glad to hear from you, I am sorry this whole experience hasn't left you feeling any better.  I do see strength in you though and I hope you will continue to try as hard as it is for you to get help. 💛

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Eden1919 

I'm so sorry you had such a disappointing and exhausting experience in hospital. Smiley Sad It seems like you were feeling incredibly unheard, ignored and dismissed. That is awful - I'm so sorry to hear that! Smiley Sad

Please try your very best to keep safe and let us know if you are not!

Kindest,

Amour_Et_Psyché

Good morning @Eden1919

I'm sorry that you are feeling so unheard Smiley Sad

How are you going today? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eden1919 how are you? If you don't want to talk/need some space, I understand and that's ok. I'm here if you need someone

@Former-Member @Former-Member @Former-Member @Jupiter  hi sorry for the late reply thanks you all I am just struggling to be on the forums at the moment actually I am just struggling with everything. I don’t really have much of an update except that things are still the same and I am still not going ok I met with a psychologist though but I am still not sure if they will work out or not. My head is a mess and I can’t write much today, I hope you are all going ok or at least managing in some way and sorry I can’t be more supportive at the moment. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eden1919 no need to apologise, I understand and I'm sure others do too.

Thinking of you, sorry I can't help much. Be safe and take care of yourself. We're here for you if/when you want to return

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ohh sweetie, I am so sorry you are stilling struggling, but you are strong and you can do this. I am glad you are taking the time to  take care of you. Sending you gentle hugs. @Eden1919 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance