Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Yes ! @Glisten

Morning folks

Haha glad you liked it @tonys

Keep it real!

@tonys

Keen for thoughts on this maxim:

The quality of the good in the world is stronger than the quality of the evil. The quantity of the evil in the world is bigger than quantity of the good. But it is within the quanityt of the evil that the quality of the good is best shown. Or put simply, the quality of the light is made brighter by the darkness that surrounds it

@MDT  finding a trauma informed psychologist, is like trying to find a unicorn 🦄

l was having a conversation with someone in one of the forum threads, about the predicted +13% raise in demand for clinical psychologists.

Like nursing students, psychology students do not get paid for the Prac’ placement.

I have written a letter to my Federal and State MP, expressing that this needs to change.

People with a lived experience of trauma, who have a degree, and want to pursue a career in trauma therapy, should be able to afford to feed themselves and pay their bills.

G

It is a new world, @TAB, but no 'punching it'.😊

yeah I prob take it a bit too far @Historylover  enjoy well, like today a car , no caravan, sitting on white line in middle of road (blocking view of cars approaching from behind) why does that matter? cos were sitting on 95kph , not 100 zone, 110 zone, so just blocking the road ,, grr

Hi @PeppyPatti,@lavenderhaze, @TAB, @Shaz51, @Glisten, @Historylover and @MDT and anyone I’ve missed. I hope you are all doing well 💖

@Glisten @MDT 

This trauma therapy still goes through my body. 

the Richards trauma technique

TRTP™ is a unique therapeutic process designed to address and resolve the symptoms of trauma, PTSD, anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues. It combines elements of psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, and other modalities to create a powerful approach to healing.

Seven sessions. Omg. Total change within 6 months to one year 

Oh @Glisten 

Sorry I didn't read accurately your message. 

The trauma therapy I did absolutely completely changed me. Never did I think it would work.  

I agree with you @Glisten  to have had this gift given to me was a complete turn around. 

I'm horrified of what you you are facing in your training. When you can give the gift of peace..... 

export1675766160537.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance