Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

no worries @Oaktree  shower time here. its a slow process here today lol..

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats good re metabolism @SmilingGecko 

just one thing re gas.. supply charge for elect is $1 /day so similar for gas ? so maybe 30 mins cooking is really .75cents ??

its not much and annoying when others doing it , but I rarely put more than min water in kettle and always refill it while still hot, so get heat from kettle into fresh water , pre heating it before use again lol

Big g'day to my brother @Jacques hope you are travelling along good 

Yes I did wonder about the supply charge @TAB but I reckon you are right as I can remember the bill having something on it.  I will save money anyway. Don't like using gas really for health reasons.  BTW you can use a thermos to keep your boiled kettle water in without having to re-heat your kettle. It will last a whole day. I learnt that from a budgeting group

Have been investigating cheap ways of getting collagen into my body and bone broth is the way to go according to a doctor I follow. The place I buy meat from sells bulk buys of organic bones. Will buy them in my next shop of meat. My body needs more collagen for bones joints cartilage and skin as I'm getting old TAB

TAB
Senior Contributor

fair enough @SmilingGecko re gas. Have you looked at silica ? german rels all had it in bathroom cupboards,was never quite sure what people take it for. think its many things incl split nails ?

@TAB @Bill16 @saturnzoon @StuF hey cool friends, hope you're all okay. Just hibernating here ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

think shop soon here @Meowmy 

Think might save some money @TAB instead of dominoes I might make some cheesies 

TAB
Senior Contributor

depends @Bill16 dominoes cheap during day if get pickup and basic pizza

Your call.thinking might get stuff to make myself a burger here

Yeah burger sounds good to me man @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance