Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Re: Good Morning!

Yeah @SmilingGecko  it's great re co-worker stuff

And excellent re your lawnmower guy! So good to have people like that

@Macqua how you feeling friend?

The Black Dog of depression is hounding you.

It’s bloody horrible and anyone who says “just snap out of it”, should be sent to the Siberian salt mines.

Is medication not working for you?

I had to medicate. I wouldn’t have survived otherwise.

Big hugs G

hello @Just 

how has your day been my friend 

@SmilingGecko , @Ru-bee , @StuF , @Glisten 

Good morning and good afternoon @TAB @Glisten @StuF @Ru-bee @SmilingGecko @Historylover @Shaz51 @ENKELI @Emelia8 @Lauz @tyme @Mustang67 @Snowie @Tilz @Oaktree and all forumites here this Wednesday. I hope your day has gone well for you!

@TAB thanks for the tag!

Today has been a day of finishing a jumper for myself- just have to sew it up now which I’ll do over the weekend along with a kids jumper . I’ve also started knitting a new adult jumper for charity with some wool I found in my stash which I’m very proud to start as  it’s been rainy here this afternoon and I know my jumper will be very much appreciated when it’s eventually completed. The weather this afternoon has been perfect knitting weather with the rain making it enjoyable to knit. Tonight is going to be a TV night for me so I plan to chill out and relax! I just have to remind myself that this time in 2 weeks, I’ll be in Sydney getting prepared to go on my cruise to the Great Barrier Reef!

Take care!

Judi9877☺️🌻

Nice work on the knitting @Judi9877 !

And counting down to the cruise...exciting!

Enjoy your holiday @Judi9877 😊

..looka moi ..

Nice work on the knitting @Judi9877 !

And counting down to the cruise... wow so exciting!

Raining there , no rain here today 

Tonight is going to be a TV night for me---- what are you going to watch ?

@Judi9877 oh lucky you. I love Queensland. I would be looking forward to going a a cruise 🛳  as well. 

Make sure you sent us lots of photos 📸

Those two weeks will fly, @Judi9877. I imagine you have been counting down the days. You're sure to have a wonderful holiday. Good for you.😎

A little bit of a later good morning here today. It’s my cat Minx’s 3rd birthday today but she’s apparently being extra nice to us so I slept in with her on my bed for the first time in over a week. 😻

Today’s plans? Well, I’m not quite sure. I have a lived experience worker regarding addiction coming this afternoon who I’m very excited to meet. In the meantime, I’ll be helping dad with the housework and just chilling out.

Much better morning than yesterday which is great