Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Re: My Mosaic

Please rest up! Hope you don't get sick because of the weather @Bow .

I'm thinking of you and hope you are snuggled up warmly. Did D go with you today? Or was she with her dad?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @tyme  i was indeed snuggled up in bed. It was like winter again yesterday. So cold. 
D was with us yesterday. She likes market most times. She just sits around on the iPad!  We usually go for a walk to the local mall- it’s 5 mins from the market, but we couldn’t go yesterday, needed to stay around cause of the wind.

hope your week is productive!

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah I’m looking forward to going overseas again @Snowie more memories with my daughter. Mum and I sat down last night and worked on an itinerary…. It’s stressful planning!  I feel confident going back to London. We’ve been before and we worked out the subway quickly. But Paris! That’s a whole nother thing! Plus the language barrier! 

I'm so happy for you @Bow that you are planning an amazing trip.

Hopefully the language barrier isn't too much. I remember when I went to Japan I thought I would have a problem, but lots talked English, especially in the tourist areas.

Are you up to much today?

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’m sitting outside in the sun waiting for my schema group to start @Snowie  its actually on today and the facilitator knows about my attempt last week 😩

I don’t feel great today. Sore and tired and all fuzzy in the head, so not sure how much I will have to offer. But I am here. 

what are you up to?

You turned up @Bow thats more then others would. I'm sure you have a lot to offer.

Maybe the facilitator knowing is a good thing. She can make sure the conversation doesn't trigger you or maybe even help.

Went and brought an iron (mine decided to stop working) and thats about it. Got S home from school not feeling well. Did a covid test but was negative.

How many hours does your group go for?

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Jynx You around or are you busy backstage?

rav3n
Peer Support Worker

Hey @Bow just saw the pictures and polymer clay plants you've made recently - looks amazing!!! so excited for you, looks like you're going to be busy with some sales. 

How are you going? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I don’t remember the last time I used an iron @Snowie  except to put an iron on transfer onto a tshirt! 

group goes for 2hrs. We always do a check in first, talk about incidents where we have been aware of modes and schemas. That took over an hr today and there was only the 2 of us! Then we took a 5 min break and then did a guided imagery exercise. Then it was time to go. I was asked to stay back though and talk to my old psych/facilitator 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @rav3n 

im not long home from my schema group. Just laying on my bed, feeling heaps raw, vulnerable, worn out and a bit confused. 

how r u?